Monday, October 15, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Hello happy bloggers! 

I have some wonderful and very exciting news to share.....later!  Lots of great things going on in blog land and I am so honored to be a part of it.

I decided to post this birthday card today....

  
I have to say that I love, love, love Coredinations cardstock. I used it for the card and the flowers.
I just love sanding it with my Tim Holtz sanding thingy.  You know what I mean....

The flowers were cut using the MINI rolled roses Die-namics die from My Favorite Things.

The double scallop was also a Die-namics die.

Happy Birthday was stamped using one of the CTMH stamps sets I got with my Art Philosophy cartridge. 

I think that about does it.  Everything else was in my enormous stash of stuff....I know you don't have any idea what that is like now do you?

I will be back at the end of the week with some really fun blog hops and some blog candy....my favorite.  I don't have to count PPV on it!!!

 Talk to you later...
Until then...Be safe and Create!

 

 

2 comments:

I love to hear from you....