Sunday, October 28, 2012

FCCB #135 Seeing Spots

Don't you just love Polka Dots??? I do!  
They make me happy.
And I like to be happy, so much better 
than the other emotions.

This week's challenge over on the 
is to create a project using polka dots and of course at least one cricut cut.

So here is what I came up with while cropping with some of my friends:

  
 I sure wish you could tell that the red behind the snowflake is extra fine red glitter. 


Well, I guess you will have to trust me 
that it is. I cut this with the 
Winter Woodland cartridge
with the card feature. I don't know how  
many of you ever use this feature, but if 
you aren't you are missing out.

I also used packaging tape to put the glitter on.
Super easy and great look.  I will tell you that you have to use the extra fine glitter.  Chunky or coarse glitter will not have the same effect.  It leaves wholes or open spots on the tape.
This was cut as 5 1/4 card. Making it easier 
to find or make envelopes!    

Please remember to head  over to FCCB and link up your polka dot projects!  I want to see them!
   Also, check out the rest of the DT  and all of their wonderful inspiration!


Talk to you later... 
Until then...Be safe and Create!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you....