Welcome to the "Going WILD for Scrapbooking" Blog Hop with Connie Can Crop and friends.
Today we invite you to come check out the Wild side of this great group of crafters who will be showcasing cards and layouts with animal appeal. It's gonna be a ZOO and I'm not Lion!
You should have come from Connie's blog. If not please start at the beginning of the hop which is Connie Can Crop.
This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate
you leaving a comment to encourage all my wonderful crafty friends to continue
sharing their ideas and creations.
We have a fabulous sponsor, Creative Kuts ,
who is generously giving away FIVE $5.00 gift certificates to their online store. So what do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the blogs in this hop and leave each of us a comment letting us know what you like best about our projects. You will have until 9:00 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
When you are finished head on back to
Connie Can Crop and leave a comment there, stating you are ready to win!
Ready to join our Safari? Let's go!
I took a little different route with my animal print. One of my friends asked if I would make invitations for her daughter's birthday.
She wanted them to be pink and grey. I found this leopard print and thought it would be perfect.
I cut the card base with Art Philosophy and the letters and number from Mickey Font.
Up next is Jennifer
Here's our lineup in case you get lost:
2. Janea - www.recollectionalley.blogspot.com
3. Jennifer - http://creativecricutdesigns.blogspot.com
4. Janet R- http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com
5. Esther - http://forthejoyofcreating.blogspot.com
6. Sam- http://scrappingwithpirkie.blogspot.com/
7. Wandy - http://greenapplescrapper.blogspot.com
8. Holli - http://sunflowerholli.blogspot.com/
9. Lluvia aka misses crafty http://sweetbirdmemories.blogspot.com
10. Gabrielle - http://www.gabyspapery.blogspot.com/
11. Jen- http://mybusycraftylife.blogspot.com/
12. Connie- http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
Talk to you later...
Until then...Be safe and Create!