Thursday, June 02, 2011

Robot Love

Hello Friends!  I ran across these pictures today and decided that I needed to share them with you.  Some of you may have already seen them, but I am sure you won't mind looking again...will you?


This adorable little robot was cut from the Robotz Cricut Cartridge.  I will have to say that the piecing together is not for the weak of heart.  Be prepared to think it through. And if possible leave the parts on your mat until you need them.  If not, you might just find yourself on your hands and knees trying to find them on the floor.  Just saying... 



These robots were Valentines for a 6 year old boy to take to school.  So what is better than robots I ask you.  I cut both robots at 3" more or less. Because I design with the gypsy, it doesn't work in exactly the same way as of you put the cartridge directly in your Cricut.  But, I wouldn't want to go without my Gypsy...no way, no how.  I love what it can do!!! And what I can do with it!!!  Tomorrow I am working on beach themed thank you notes for my daughter's employer.   For those of you in Stamp Club, see you tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you....