Saturday, May 28, 2011

Beach Canvas

Happy Saturday!  We had the most wonderful weather here in Oklahoma today.   And I had the best time at A Memory to Scrap.  Some of us girls were there working, joking and telling stories and well......trying not pee ourselves. You know how that is when you reach a certain age.  Any way I think we all stayed dry, I know I did so that's all that counts. :)

Here are the pictures of the Beach canvas that I promised last night.  I really was happy with the way it turned out.  





All the paper used was from Creative Imaginations Tidepools collection.  Except for the wood paper which I am not sure who makes that.  The flowers are from Prima.  I used burlap, sandpaper and shells from the dollar store.  I know dollar store shells....what is the fun in that.  Well, my son is the one that went to Cancun and since he was 13 years old, shell collecting did make it to his agenda.  Four wheelers, horseback riding, bowling and showgirls all were in the top 5.


Close up view of the bottom left corner.



Close up view of the top right corner.

Again, the class for this is June 12th at 2:00 pm at A Memory to Scrap in Broken Arrow.  Hope to see you there.  Signing off for now.  Be safe...and create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you....