Friday, January 04, 2013

Time Flies By New Years Blog Hop

Welcome to the "Time Flies By New Year" Blog Hop with Connie Can Crop and friends.
Today we invite you to come check out this great group of crafters who will be showcasing cards and layouts having to do with time.
You should have arrived from Pam's blog.
If you happened upon us please start at the beginning of the hop at Connie Can Crop.
This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate you leaving a comment to encourage all my fabulous crafty friends to continue sharing their ideas and creations.
We have a fabulous sponsor, Creative Kuts who is generously giving away a really cute New Year's SVG file.  So what do you need to do to win?  Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of us a comment letting us know what you like best about our projects.  Then head over to Connie Can Crop and post that you followed the rules. You will have until 9:00 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!
Ready to join in the fun? Let's go!

All of the cuts are from the Close to My Heart - Artiste cartridge.
Paper is from Bo Bunny....My FAVORITE!
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Prima embellishments and Just Rite stamps.

18 comments:

  1. Awesome card...you done amazing job on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow now this is a stunning card! I really like all the embellishments used. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely!!! The detail amazing.

    Question for ya, where did you get your frog holder, I can't find one anywhere?

    Thanks Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely project - so many delightful detail! TFS and joining in the hop today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandy, I got the frog at a local antique mall. Email me at recollectionalley@gmail.com I might have an idea for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janea (I read your side bio so this should help with you imagining me saying hello! :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!! So beautiful! The sentiment is awesome and fits perfectly! I dont know what I love most...as I love it all! :)

    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredible detail! WOW! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable.. I love your time piece..Super job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely gorgeous Janea!! I so wish I had your talents!!
    Thank you so much for being in my hop!
    Scrappy Hugs
    Connie
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg.. these creations just keep better and better on this hop! Amazing!! I've taken the time to scroll down your blog Janea and I am very envious of your Cricut talents! Your vry very good!!
    Thanks for sharing.. Toni..
    http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now that's a fancy and beautiful card. I wish I could put together such beautiful stuff. Thanks for sharing. Jearise who is now a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning...if i could make mine look like that, i'd never be following hops! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous... I am so inspired. Beautiful card. You now have a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty, love the gold filigree thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so beautiful. What wonderful detail.

    Melissa
    scraplady202@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you....