Monday, January 07, 2013

FCCB Challenge #143 - Tag You're It!!

Hello Bloggers!  
Here it is Monday again.  Those Mondays keep coming and we keep challenging you over at 

This week's challenge is to make a project with a tag on it.  Tags are really HOT right now.  Good thing since it's cold outside.....LOL (I know corny)

Here is what I came up with.....

   
 I have a confession to make....I can tell you a few details about this card, but I used so many products and techniques, I can't remember them all.  I know....my kids will be putting me in a home soon.  The card base was cut from Artiste cartridge.

 I know I used Tim Holtz products, a lot of them.  
I stained the seam binding with Faded Jeans Distress Stain.  That is one of my new favorite things to do. 


 I also used a lot of Distress Inks.  Some Perfect Pearls, dry embossing, heat embossing and stamping. 

  
Another of my new favorite things are the Metallic Distress Stains.  Oh my goodness! Beautiful!
Don't forget to take a look at the rest of the DT projects.  I'm sure they will have many more details for you.  Also, link up for this week's challenge to win a prize from Vintage Street Market.
 
Talk to you later... 


Until then...Be safe and Create!


 

9 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful Janea! I love the metal sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Janea, the flowers and they key are just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful I love this tag !! xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janea this is so beautiful! I love all the different techniques you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done, very vintage. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So elegant and beautiful Janea!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! I love vintage to me it is the most beautiful to look at and you did a wonderful job.
    angel hugs
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous ,gorgeous tag Janea.I have yet to play with the metallic stains!!
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, thanks for commuting on my blog post.
    Tim Horton's is our biggest coffee change up here in Canada. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you....