Monday, May 14, 2012

Cricut Cuts

Happy Monday,

I hope everyone had a great weekend and Mother's Day!  I got a great  Mother's Day gift....my husband, friends and my two sons put a new roof on our house.  It looks beautiful. I know you are probably thinking....what kind of a gift is that?  We really needed it and they worked really hard to put it on.  So, in my eyes that is a great gift!


For my post as a Ginger Snap Girl...I made this card for a co-worker's child to give to her teacher last week during Teacher Appreciation Week.  I used my Gypsy and Cricut Expression with the Locker Talk cartridge for the card and Just Because Cards cartridge for the envelope. 





I hope you enjoy it....


Go to Ginger Snap Scraps blog to see the adorable projects the other Ginger Snap Girls made with their Cricut.


To purchase Cricut cartridges for always $35.00 or less go to 


Have a great day....don't forget to leave comments!

12 comments:

  1. Janea this is adorable! I love the shading on the pencil and that envelope is adorable! Great little gift or card for the end of the school hear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome job Janea!! love the cuts and the envelope!! beautiful job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute Janea Love the papers you used and that envelope is adorable. Great Mother's Day. Hope you enjoy the rest of your week.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stinkin' adorable! Love it! This pencil is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pencil is amazing! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable card. I love that pencil! TFS!
    Connie- DT Sister
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous creation Janea!! so creative, love it!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great project. I love the envelope. Fabulous job.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    Ginger Snap Scraps DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Sister...I just love that fat little pencil...and the envelope is faboo! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I love how you lightly distressed it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A new roof for a Mother's Day gift? That’s so selfless of you! You were lucky that your husband, sons and friends all worked together to put up your wonderful gift, which is the new roof. Congrats!

    -Hugh Dinatale

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you....