Sunday, September 04, 2011

A Splash of Color

Hello all!!!  Today's post is another challenge.  This one comes from www.fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com. We were challenged to use the color yellow on our project.   

When I think of yellow I think of summer.  And summer always brings fun, sun,  flowers and outdoors to my mind.  So that brings me to bees....
I know my train of thought is a little squirrely, but that is how I think. 

We were celebrating Judy's birthday today at A Memory to Scrap and I needed to make her a card.  Once again these challenges come in handy...I will make her a yellow bee birthday card.  And here it is...

I cut the bee from the Create a Critter cartridge and the flowers from Potpourri Basket.  I love the happy colors on this card.  I love to doodle on my projects.  If you are a perfectionist you have to get over the fact that doodling is not perfect, nor should it be.Perfect for a Happy B..day.

I am planning to work on another challenge tomorrow.  These things are great for getting things completed and giving you a little nudge ...Talk later.




2 comments:

  1. so cute. Love the card.

    Hard to find the word verification spot when posting a comment. you might want to look into that so more can easily leave you comments. I am sure many want to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think doodling is a great way to add interest to a project!

    Love the Card and love you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you....