Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Curly Christmas Tree

Hello....I know that I am in such a good mood today because the weather is wonderful.  Can you believe that it is September 7th already?  Christmas will be here before you know it. 

My dear sweet partner in card crime, Molly Martin and I designed this card for a mass produced Christmas Card class at A Memory to Scrap.  We used a different yet beautiful shade of green. It just happens to be my favorite color...Bazzill's Parakeet and the most fabulous glitter paper from Reminisce in Precious Jade. 

The cut is from Christmas cartridge and the embossing folder is from none other than the king himself Tim Holtz. You gotta love everything he puts out don't you?


It turned out extraordinary.  I don't know whether the picture shows it well enough or not, but we also embossed the edge of the envelope.  When you want to give your envelope a little extra something that will not affect it's mailing ability this is a creative solution.  For those of you wondering about the return address, you can put it on the back flap.  So there you have it.  I will check back in with you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you....