Monday, September 03, 2012

FCCB #127 On the Job

Happy Labor Day!  

Today at Fantabulous Cricut 
Challenge Blog we are featuring 
occupational inspired projects.

This was more challenging than 
I would like to admit....lol 

Sometimes it does us good to push 
ourselves in a different direction.  
Out of our comfort zone. 

Here is what I came up with:



Recipe:

Fireman - A Child's Year
Flames and Hydrant - Graphically Speaking
Oval - George and Basic Shapes
Letters - Plantin Schoolbook
Distress Ink - Black Soot, Fired Brick, 
Ripe Persimmon and Mustard Seed

Thank you for stopping by!
Check out the rest of the DT inspiration here.
We want to see your creations! 
So Link up at FCCB and show us what you 
came up with!

I will be back later!  Until then....
Be safe and create!



PS....I need Sher to contact me at 
recollectionalley@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. Very nice card. Love the embossing and the fireman.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! You did an excellent job and I love how you layerd the cuts and the flames are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Very nice card! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flames in the background! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you....