Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Pretty Bird

Hello!!! I hope this finds everyone well.  I want to take this opportunity to thank my blogger friends and design team sisters for their thoughts and prayers.  I am fine...however, some of my friends and acquaintances have experienced great loss due to the wild fires.  Here in Oklahoma we are used to tornadoes, but the fires are new to us to the extend that we have experienced this summer.  Another good reason for fall to hurry up and get here!

Today is my day to post for Ginger Snap Scraps 
and we are showing projects with birds.  

Here is what I came up with:




All patterned paper is from October Afternoon Farmhouse collection.  
I absolutely love October Afternoon! 
Almost as much as Bo Bunny...LOL

Card base was cut from cream card stock with CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge.

I cut the letters from Bazzill card stock with 
Cherry Limeade cartridge. 



All of which I purchased from 

The chipboard birds, crown and 
crinkle ribbon are all from my stash.

Ok, to be perfectly honest, the crown 
was in Vonda's stash but she gave it 
to me to use on this card.

I hope you enjoyed it.  Make sure to stop 
over at GSS blog and check out the rest
of the design team's bird creations.  

Thanks for stopping by today.... I am getting ready for my big give away for reaching 150 followers.  Keep watching....

Everyone have a GREAT day!  Try to stay COOL!
and Be Safe.....and Create!

I am linking this to:
The Pink Elephant Challenge

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the banner what a great touch,

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card - I love the shape and all the details. Don't you just love the AP cart.
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!!!! Love the papers and love the banner!! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Janea! I think my favorite part is the crown on the bird!!!
    So glad to hear that you are safe - saying prayers for those who were not so fortunate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along with The Pink Elephant Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janea this is gorgeous! I wish I had your eye!! Your projects are always so amazing my friend!! TFS! Scrappy hugs, Connie

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you....